- NewsAs part of its educational programme, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich is offering all school groups free entry to the permanent exhibition from 1 January 2019.
- PODCASTFormer Germany international Patrick Owomoyela and Networking Director of "Street Football World", Dr. Vladimir Borkovic, in a talk with Emmanuel Bucher. Catch the chat on our latest podcast.
- NewsAll the information you need to plan your visit to the museum during the holiday period.
- Terms & Conditions
The one prize winner of the Contest shall be entitled to receive an Eden Hazard Official FIFA World Cup Back Signed Belgium 2018 Home Shirt.
- NewsFrom Tuesday 2 October 2018, the Original Trophy will be on show again at the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich.
- EventsThe FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich will host over 40 events and a pop-up exhibition on the theme of "Beyond the 90 minutes" in October, November and December.
- See the most recognisable trophy in world sport up close like never before with our new interactive story.
- Take an interactive tour through the award winners from all seven editions of the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- Discover some of the highlights of the permanent exhibition at the FIFA World Football Museum.