- FIFA Interactive World Cup
Want to get your hands on the FIWC’s $200,000 cash prize? This might be your best chance…
- Life at the museumWe’ve updated the our app so that fans can explore the museum - wherever they are in the world!
- Life at the museumBrazilian futsal ace Falcão, widely considered the best player in the history of the sport, visited the museum recently. Here's how he got on.
- FIFA Interactive World Cup 2017There was a bit of a surprise at our second FIFA 17 tournament, with Julian Ulrich defeating FIWC champion Mohamad Al-Bacha on his way to winning the competition.
- VisitThe FIFA World Football Museum will also be opened on 31 December 2016 as well as on 1 and 2 January 2017.
- Special Events
Let your children try the exciting Brazilian sport of capoeira. Combining dance, acrobatics and music, capoeira is a fascinating 'game' that's fast, exciting and full of Brazilian flavour.