- EventsWith Grandparents' Day just around the corner, all grandchildren will receive free entry to the museum when accompanied by a grandparent on 12 March 2017. There will also be special guided tours, which will be offered free of charge.
- EventsOn 8 March 2017, our sole focus will be on women's football and its development. To mark International Women's Day, women and girls will have free entry to the museum and there will be three public tours, free of charge, looking at the history of the women's game.
- Life at the museumWorld Cup winners Guido Buchwald, Paulo Sérgio and Christian Karembeu visited the museum recently. Here's how they got on.
- FIFA Interactive World CupWant to get your hands on the FIWC’s $200,000 cash prize? This might be your best chance…
- NewsWe’ve updated the our app so that fans can explore the museum - wherever they are in the world!
- Life at the museumBrazilian futsal ace Falcão, widely considered the best player in the history of the sport, visited the museum recently. Here's how he got on.
- FIFA Interactive World Cup 2017There was a bit of a surprise at our second FIFA 17 tournament, with Julian Ulrich defeating FIWC champion Mohamad Al-Bacha on his way to winning the competition.
- VisitThe FIFA World Football Museum will also be opened on 31 December 2016 as well as on 1 and 2 January 2017.
- Special Events
Let your children try the exciting Brazilian sport of capoeira. Combining dance, acrobatics and music, capoeira is a fascinating 'game' that's fast, exciting and full of Brazilian flavour.
- Lecture: Football meets literature
We invite you to an in-depth lecture by Professor Jens Andermann, Director of Latin American Center Zurich. The talk will be open to audience questions.