The FIFA World Football Museum will also be open on Whit Sunday, 9 June 2019, and Whit Monday, 10 June 2019, between 10am and 6pm.
- BlogThe FIFA Women's World Cup Trophy has become a familiar sight in the build up to France 2019, but what's not so well known is the history of the trophy that is awarded to the winners of the tournament. Learn more about it in our football historian's latest blog post.
- Special exhibitionOpening times are 10.00 to 18.00 from Tuesday to Sunday in the Event Hall of the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich - entry is free
- 19 May 2019
To celebrate International Museum Day, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich invites you to special experience on Sunday, May 19, 2019 between 10:00am and 6:00pm (our regular opening hours).
- After its Official Trophy Tour, the FIFA Women's World Cup™ Original Trophy is back in Zurich and on display in our permanent exhibition.
Our exhibition will be open for visits this coming Wednesday from 10 am – 6 pm.
- VisitSpecial opening hours and exciting activities for families and children
- VisitEnjoy a one-hour guided tour of our exhibition every Sunday at 11 am.
- VisitThe FIFA World Football Museum will have new opening hours as of 1 April 2019.
- Football CinemaAs part of its cultural programme, the FIFA World Football Museum invites for the next edition of "Football Cinema" on Wednesday, 6 March 2019, at 7.30pm.