- Blog postWe've been given exclusive access to the unpublished memoirs of Socrates' wife. This is the story of his legendary headbands.
- Life at the MuseumSee Roger Hunt, a World Cup winner in 1966, reunited with the World Cup trophy 50 years later.
Due to popular demand, we've added six weekly public tours for walk-in visitors.
- VideoIn the first of our new "World Champion" video series, Miroslav Klose reflects on winning the 2014 World Cup and becoming the tournament's all-time leading goal scorer.
- Blog postGuillermo Stábile's Argentine debut was nothing short of remarkable. In the second game of the 1930 World Cup he bagged a hat-trick against Mexico. He would continue in similar fashion.
- Life at the MuseumEnjoy a photo gallery from when the U21 Swiss National Team visited FIFA World Football Musuem.
- Special Event
FIFA World Football Museum is hosting a free panel discussion featuring Olympic gold medalist Mario Gyr, professional footballer Markus Neumayr (once of Man Utd) and Swiss model/presenter Lynn Grütter.
- Blog postSome very unusual football pitches have been created in an overcrowded neighbourhood in Bangkok - but it's not the first time Thailand has redefined the rules.
- Press ReleaseThe FIFA World Football Museum has been nominated for a “Milestone Award Excellence in Tourism 2016” in the category “Innovation”.
- Life at the MuseumThe museum was taken over by blue and white as the stars of Switzerland's Grasshopper Club Zurich stopped by for a visit.