In conjunction with the Institut du monde arabe (IMA), the FIFA World Football Museum will be holding a guest exhibition called “Foot et Monde Arabe” in Zurich from 4 October 2019 to 5 January 2020. The exhibition can be seen from Tuesdays to Sundays between 10:00 and 18:00.
- Adults: CHF 14
- Children aged 0-11: Free entry
- Children aged 12-15: CHF 8
- Groups (children): CHF 6
- Groups (adults): CHF 12
- With Museumspass and for seniors, disabled and students: CHF 8
Combi tickets (special exhibition + permanent exhibition)
- Adults: CHF 28 (+ CHF 4 on usual price)
- Children aged 7-15: CHF 17 (+ CHF 3)
- Seniors, disabled, students: all + CHF 4 on usual price
- Groups (children): + CHF 3
- Groups (adults): + CHF 4
- Family ticket: CHF 78 (+ 2x CHF 4 and + 2x CHF 3)
"We are really looking forward to the first guest exhibition to be held at the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich since it opened in February 2016. It is an honour for us to be working with such a renowned cultural institution as the Institut du Monde Arabe," says Marco Fazzone, Managing Director of the FIFA World Football Museum. "After our successful special exhibitions in Zurich and Paris this summer, which dealt thematically with the history of women's football, we now want to illuminate the intersections between football and culture."
The IMA was founded in Paris in 1980 with the aim of promoting a better understanding between France and the Arab world. “Foot et Monde Arabe” contains parts of the exhibition that were already shown in 2019 under the same name at the IMA in Paris, boasting a number of items loaned by the FIFA World Football Museum.