To mark International Museum Day on 22 May 2016, the FIFA World Football Museum is organising a free, one-day-only special exhibition on StreetFootballArt. The unique event will contain live performances from various local artists as well as a photography exhibition - which you can be part of!
If you are a photographer, an Instagrammer or a casual smartphone shooter then the museum wants to hear from you. We are looking for exciting and impressive shots of football scenes in urban environments. It does not matter where the images are taken; from the streets of London and the vennels of Marrakesh, to the skyscrapers of Sao Paulo and the walls of New York – we want to see photos from all around the world.
How does it work?
Each participant can submit up to three photos. The FIFA World Football Museum will then make a selection of images which will be printed in various large formats and then exhibited as a part of StreetFootballArt exhibition.
- GRAFFITI EXHIBITION by ONE TRUTH
- PHOTO EXHIBITION of urban football landscapes
- STREET DANCE SHOW & WORKSHOP with KELECHI ONYELE
- FOOTBAG SHOW & WORKSHOP with world champion TINA AEBERLI
- STREET FOOD in the museum’s Bistro
Can you give me more details?
· Minimum size of photos: 300 dpi
· Credit: Full name of the participant, place and date of the photo(s) taken
· Closing date: 8 May 2016 (all selected participants will be informed by the FIFA World Football Museum by 15 May 2016 by the latest)
· To enter: Send your photographs to email@example.com or use #streetfootballart on Twitter or Instagram and we will share the best on the museum's social media channels - including Facebook
· Entry to the special exhibition StreetFootballArt is free
Get more information on the StreetFootballArt event in the PDF below or see the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and conditions
By submitting a photograph via email or social media, participants agree to the following terms and conditions:
· Participation in this exhibition is free of charge and entrants will not get remunerated. Additionally, there are no prizes to be won.
· After the exhibition is finished, any photographs featured can be picked up by the photographer at the FIFA World Football Museum free of charge.
· Photographs which were not taken by the person who submitted them will be excluded from the participation in the selection process.
· The copyright of any selected photos remains with the photographer and the FIFA World Football Museum retains the non-commercial use of any selected photos in the special exhibition StreetFootballArt and publication on the museum’s social media channels. Any further use outside of the special exhibition is only possible with the photographer's consent.
· There will be no correspondence between entrants and the FIFA World Football Museum regarding the selection of the photos.