Rules of the FIFA World Football Museum™ Facebook contest (the "Contest")
FIFA Museum AG
1. Eligibility. The Contest is only open to participants who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as at the date of their entry into the Contest. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents of FIFA, FIFA Museum AG, including FIFA’s subsidiaries, and members of any of their immediate families (i.e. spouses/partners, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren or children) are not eligible to enter the Contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Participation in the Contest does not create a contractual relationship with FIFA Museum.
Timings. FIFA Museum will run the Contest between 16:00 (CET) on 14th February 2019 and 00:01 (CET) on 22nd February 2019.
The Contest will commence when FIFA Museum posts an invitation to participate in the Contest (the "Post") on the FIFA Museum Facebook page available at: https://www.facebook.com/FIFAMuseum/
2. Participation. In order to be able to participate in the Contest, each participant will be required to like the FIFA Museum Facebook page and respond to the Post by answering the question presented within the Post on the FIFA Museum Facebook page. As a condition of claiming a prize, you will be required to sign an Affidavit (hereinafter defined in paragraph 5).
3. Limitation. All users may only participate in the Contest once. Multiple entries to the Contest shall be deemed void. The use of any automated software or multiple accounts is prohibited.
4. Winner and prize.
Following the Closing Date, FIFA Museum will draw one (1) winner at random from all those who have correctly answered the question in the Post. FIFA Museum's decision in connection with any aspect of the Contest shall be final, binding and enforceable.
The one (1) prize winner of the Contest shall be entitled to receive a “number 10” Brazil shirt signed by Edson Arantes do Nascimento, known as Pelé.
To the extent that FIFA Museum ensures that the prize is made available to you, FIFA Museum will be deemed to have fulfilled it prize obligations.
The prize winner cannot request a cash alternative or substitution prize. FIFA Museum, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value in particular if any element of the prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FIFA Museum reserves the right to make, at its sole discretion, changes to the prize.
5. Conditions to claim the prize. The winner will be notified by FIFA Museum by way of direct private message on Facebook. In order to win the prize, the winner will be required to sign and return to FIFA Museum an Affidavit of Eligibility and Authorisation within three (3) days of being notified that they are a winner pursuant to which the winner will, inter alia, confirm their eligibility to participate in the Contest (the "Affidavit"). Please note that the Affidavit will also require the consent of the potential winner to have FIFA Museum use his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation.
6. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the requested Affidavit within three (3) days of being notified that they are a winner, the winner shall be disqualified and shall forfeit the opportunity to claim the prize. Thereafter, FIFA Museum shall, in accordance with the criteria set out in paragraph 4 above, select another winner. Following FIFA Museum’s receipt of the executed Affidavit from the winner, FIFA Museum will then provide detailed information about the method of delivery of the prize.
7. Cancellation. FIFA Museum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, in particular if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond FIFA Museum's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. FIFA Museum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any user it finds to be tampering with the FIFA Museum Facebook Page account, the participation process or the operation of the Contest.
8. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. FIFA Museum is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information; (2) technical failures of any kind; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Contest; (4) any damage, loss, injury, disappointment or psychological stress/trauma suffered by any participant entering the Contest or as a result of acceptance of any prize; (5) participants ensuring that they are legally allowed to participate in the Contest; or (6) the prejudice resulting from any of the events listed under (1) to (5).
9. Privacy. Personal information collected by FIFA Museum during the Contest will be limited to the email address of users. Such email addresses shall only be used so as to enable FIFA Museum to contact the potential winner. These email addresses shall be deleted by FIFA Museum once the Contest terminates.
10. Prevailing language. The Contest rules have been drafted in English. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read and understood these Contest rules and that he/she is fully aware of the rights and obligations arising therefrom. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and translated texts, the English text shall be used to resolve any doubts arising in respect of interpretation and/or application.
11. Governing Law. The rules of the Contest and one's participation in the Contest shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland, to the exclusion of its rules on conflict of laws. Any claim arising out of or related to the participation in the Contest shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ordinary Court of the Canton of Zürich.
12. The Contest is not, in any way, sponsored, supported, endorsed or organized by Facebook, Inc.