Rules of the @FIFAMuseum Facebook Page Contest (the "Contest")
FIFA Museum AG
1. Eligibility. The Contest is only open to participants who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as at the date of their entry into the Contest. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents of FIFA, including its subsidiaries, and members of any of their immediate families (i.e. spouses/partners, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren or children) are not eligible to enter the Contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Participation in the Contest does not create a contractual relationship with FIFA.
Timings. FIFA Museum will run the Contest between 14 December 2017 and 00:00 (CET) on 18 December 2017 (the "Closing Date"). The Contest will commence when the FIFA Museum posts an invitation to participate in the Contest (the "Post") on the FIFA Museum Facebook Page available at: https://www.facebook.com/FIFAMuseum).
2. Participation. In order to be able to participate in the Contest, each participant will be required simply to respond to the Post on the FIFA Museum Facebook page.
3. Limitation. All users may only participate in the Contest once. Multiple entries to the Contest shall be deemed void. The use of any automated software or multiple accounts is prohibited.
4. Winner and prize.
Following the Closing Date, FIFA Museum will draw five (5) winners at random from all those who have responded to the Post. FIFA Museum's decision in connection with any aspect of the Contest shall be final, binding and enforceable.
Each of the five (5) prize winners of the Contest shall be entitled to receive one (1) English language copy of the FIFA Museum's new book entitled "The Official History of the FIFA World Cup™".
For the avoidance of doubt, all aspects of the prize are stated above. To the extent that FIFA Museum ensures that the above prize items are made available to you, FIFA Museum will be deemed to have fulfilled its prize obligations.
The prize winner cannot request a cash alternative or substitution of the prize. FIFA Museum, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value in particular if any element of the prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FIFA Museum reserves the right to make, at its sole discretion, changes to the prize.
5. Conditions to claim the prize. The winner will be notified by FIFA Museum by way of direct private message on Facebook.
6. If a winner cannot be contacted within seventy two (72) hours, the winner shall be disqualified and shall forfeit the opportunity to claim the prize. Thereafter, FIFA Museum shall select an alternative winner at random.
7. Cancellation. FIFA Museum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, in particular if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond FIFA Museum's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. FIFA Museum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any user it finds to be tampering with the FIFA Museum Facebook Page account, the participation process or the operation of the Contest.
8. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. FIFA Museum is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information; (2) technical failures of any kind; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Contest; (4) any damage, loss, injury, disappointment or psychological stress/trauma suffered by any participant entering the Contest or as a result of acceptance of any prize; (5) participants ensuring that they are legally allowed to participate in the Contest; or (6) the prejudice resulting from any of the events listed under (1) to (5).
9. Privacy. Personal information collected by FIFA Museum during the Contest will be limited to the email address of users. Such email addresses shall only be used so as to enable FIFA Museum to contact the potential winner. These email addresses shall be deleted by FIFA Museum once the Contest terminates.
10. Prevailing language. The Contest rules have been drafted in English. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read and understood these Contest rules and that he/she is fully aware of the rights and obligations arising therefrom. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and translated texts, the English text shall be used to resolve any doubts arising in respect of interpretation and/or application.
11. Governing Law. The rules of the Contest and one’s participation in the Contest shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland, to the exclusion of its rules on conflict of laws. Any claim arising out of or related to the participation in the Contest shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ordinary Court of the Canton of Zürich.
12. The Contest is not, in any way, sponsored, supported, endorsed or organized by Facebook, Inc.