1. Can I buy online tickets or download mobile tickets to my phone?
Yes, both options are available. You can buy your tickets via our online shop and use the print@home option, or you can download your tickets to your mobile phone via Passbook/PDF.
2. I do not want to buy tickets online or print them myself. How else can I buy tickets for the FIFA World Football Museum?
At the museum:
Our opening hours are 10.00-19.00 from Tuesday to Saturday, and 09.00-18.00 on Sundays. The museum is closed on Mondays. During our opening hours, you can simply buy your tickets at one of our four ticket desks in the lobby on the ground floor.
At any train station in Switzerland:
Yes, you read that correctly! As we do not have any parking spaces at the museum and as we recommend that you use public transport, we have reached an agreement with Swiss Rail (SBB). This means that you can buy a RailAway combi ticket – or just a normal museum ticket – at any SBB train station in Switzerland.
At your hotel:
If you are staying in a hotel in Zurich, the hotel reception or concierge will be happy to help you buy a ticket for the museum.
3. Do I have to swap my online, print@home, or mobile ticket for a regular ticket at a ticket desk?
No, you can proceed directly to the entrance of the exhibition area and use your online, print@home, or mobile ticket to enter the museum.
4. I have heard that tickets are only valid for two hours. Is that true?
Not quite. When planning your visit to the museum, you need to select a two-hour time slot on your chosen day, e.g. you will arrive between 10.00 and 12.00, or between 12.00 and 14.00 etc. – but this certainly doesn’t mean that you have to leave the museum after two hours. You are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Just make sure that you arrive at the museum within your chosen time slot.
5. If my ticket is valid for entry between 10.00 and 12.00, does that mean that I cannot enter the museum at 13.00?
Yes it does. Unfortunately your ticket will be invalid after your selected entry time and you will no longer be able to use it.
6. Can I exchange my ticket?
You will find in-depth information on our general terms and conditions, including answers to legal questions and ticketing issues here.
7. I have bought a print@home family ticket but I have also received a separate copy for my child (who is two years old). Children between the ages of 0 and 6 are free, so do I need this ticket?
Yes, please always bring this ticket with you. Even our smallest visitors need a ticket, and we need it so that we know how many people are in the museum at any given time. So please remember to bring this ticket with you and scan it at the entrance!
8. Do I need my ticket solely for entering the museum?
No. There is another barrier at the end of the exhibition and you will need to scan your entry ticket again to raise this barrier. So don’t throw your ticket away after you have entered the museum – make sure you keep it safe until you leave the exhibition area on the 2nd floor!
9. My ticket is valid for entry between 10.00 and 12.00 – what happens if I want to leave the exhibition area after spending three hours in there?
No problem! The entry time on your ticket is only for the barrier at the entrance of the exhibition area. You can stay in the museum space for as long as you wish.
10. I have followed all of the instructions, but I still can’t print my tickets. What should I do?
Please check your shopping cart again and check that your order was completed. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail or on your mobile phone for each completed order. If you did not receive confirmation, please contact our support team on +41 43 388 25 00.
11. I have chosen to have my tickets posted to me. How long will it take for the tickets to arrive?
In Switzerland, tickets are generally delivered within three days. If you still haven’t received your tickets by then, please contact our support team on +41 43 388 25 00.
12. I have bought a family ticket, but I have three children who are 10, 12 and 14 years old. What can I do?
You can add another ticket to your order for your third child at the reduced price of CHF 14.
13. I have bought a ticket for a specific date but I can’t make it now. Can I ask for a refund?
Unfortunately, tickets cannot be refunded. For more information, please refer to our general terms and conditions.
14. How can I pay for my tickets online?
You can pay online using either with a credit card or with a PostFinance Card.
15. The barrier at the temporary exhibition is broken. I couldn’t get in with my museum ticket!
Entry to the temporary exhibition – depending on the subject matter and the size – is not always included in the entry fee.
16. I left the museum briefly but now I can’t get back in, what do I do?
Unfortunately, your ticket will no longer be valid once you have left the exhibition area. You can go back into the public areas, but not back into the exhibition area.
17. I have left my ticket at home on the printer. Can I still get in to the museum? Will you accept a confirmation of purchase?
If you have lost your ticket, please contact our support team on +41 43 388 25 00.
18. Do I have to register to be able to buy a ticket online?
Yes. Registration is always necessary for online orders.
19. What happens to my data?
We will not pass your data on to any third parties, and we will always handle it confidentially.
20. Can I use a voucher to buy a ticket online?
Unfortunately, you can only redeem vouchers at the museum (for tickets, in the shop, or for food and drink).