To make your visit to the museum as safe as possible, the following COVID-19 regulations apply for all of the museum’s public spaces.
- In accordance to the decision by the Swiss Federal Council, visitors over the age of 16 will only be allowed to enter the FIFA Museum upon presentation of their COVID certificate. The certificate is only valid together with a personal ID. Passport, ID, driver's license, foreigner's identity card, student's identity card, and the SwissPass are accepted. Museum staff will check the COVID certificate together with the ID of all visitors over 16 years of age. Find more information about the COVID certificate here.
- It is no longer mandatory to wear a mask in the museum, however we strongly recommend all visitors above the age of 12 wear a mask in our exhibition and event rooms.
- We ask you to kindly observe the distance rule of 1.5 meters.
- The maximum number of visitors allowed in our exhibition at any one time is limited to 300 people and is monitored accordingly. This means that there may be waiting times depending on the number of visitors. Thank you for understanding.
- We explicitly ask you to regularly make use of the disinfectant dispensers placed at numerous locations throughout the museum.
- We recommend to pay by card, if possible.
- Conference and meeting rooms can be booked with a maximum of half of the normal capacity.
- Use of the library is by appointment only. To arrange a research visit or to ask about the library collection, visitors need to contact: email@example.com
- Kids’ birthday parties, school class visits and private guided tours can be booked normally.
- Our shop will be open during museum opening hours.
- The Pinball and The Lab will be accessible and can be visited under our already established strict hygiene and safety regulations.
The Museum Team is looking forward to your visit.