To make your visit to the museum as safe as possible, the following Covid-19 regulations apply for all of the museum’s public spaces.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask that fully covers the nose and mouth throughout the entire museum. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from this rule.
- We ask you to kindly observe the distance rule of 1.5 meters.
- The maximum number of visitors allowed in our exhibition at any one time is limited to 300 people and is monitored accordingly. This means that there may be waiting times depending on the number of visitors. Thank you for understanding.
- We explicitly ask you to regularly make use of the disinfectant dispensers placed at numerous locations throughout the museum.
- We recommend to pay by card, if possible.
- Conference and meeting rooms can be booked with a maximum of half of the normal capacity.
- Use of the library is by appointment only. To arrange a research visit or to ask about the library collection, visitors need to contact: email@example.com
- Kids’ birthday parties, school class visits and private guided tours can be booked normally.
- Our shop will be open during museum opening hours.
- The Pinball and The Lab will be accessible and can be visited under our already established strict hygiene and safety regulations.
The Museum Team is looking forward to your visit.