To make your visit to the museum as safe as possible, the following COVID-19 regulations apply in the entire FIFA Museum:
- In accordance to the decision by the Swiss Federal Council, visitors over the age of 16 will only be allowed to enter the FIFA Museum if they are vaccinated or recovered (2G rule) and can present a valid COVID certificate. The certificate is only valid together with a personal ID. Passport, ID, driver's license, foreigner's identity card, student's identity card, and the SwissPass are accepted. Museum staff will check the COVID certificate together with the ID of all visitors over 16 years of age. Find more information about the COVID certificate here.
- Visitors aged 12 years and older are obliged to wear masks in the entire FIFA Museum.
- The 2G rule also applies at the Sportsbar, as well as a strict mask-wearing obligation, unless sitting at a table for the purpose of consuming food or drink.
- On request corporate events can be offered with 2G+ rule. This means that corporate customers can take off the mask upon presentation of a test certificate. Otherwise, the 2G rule generally applies here as well.
- We ask you to kindly observe the distance rule of 1.5 meters.
- We explicitly ask you to regularly make use of the disinfectant dispensers placed at numerous locations throughout the museum.
- We recommend to pay by card, if possible.
- Conference and meeting rooms can be booked with a maximum of half of the normal capacity.
- Use of the library is by appointment only. To arrange a research visit or to ask about the library collection, visitors need to contact: email@example.com
- Kids’ birthday parties, school class visits and private guided tours can be booked normally.
- Our shop will be open during museum opening hours.
- The Pinball and The Lab will be accessible and can be visited under our already established strict hygiene and safety regulations.
The Museum Team is looking forward to your visit.