Start planning your trip through football history now.
• More than 3,000m² of space over three floors packed with exhibits and activities, from Planet Football and the FIFA World Cup™ Gallery to the Fields of Play plus the new exhibition area, eFootball: the Virtual Pitch
• Tours: both guided and themed, with special offers for groups
• Events: football quizzes, panel discussions, kids’ nights and more in the museum and the Sportsbar 1904
• The Lab: where fun and learning go hand in hand, an interactive experience for young and old alike
• Museum shop: souvenirs, official merchandise and exclusive fan wear
• Sportsbar 1904: watch live football from all over the world with a refreshing drink and delicious food in a great atmosphere
• Business events: event space and enticing offers for entertaining, unforgettable business occasions
* The FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich will be temporarily closed between Thursday, 10 December and Friday, 18 December 2020. This is due to reconstruction works in our exhibition area. From Saturday, 19 December the museum will be open for visitors again with the normal opening hours.
The FIFA World Football Museum is located at Tessinerplatz in the heart of Zurich. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have taken the necessary steps to make your visit and your participation in our events as safe as possible. Please take a moment to review our new regulations.